THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

signboard

Photobucket

2009年10月1日星期四

Lee Teck Meng 's Profile

Lee Teck Meng, currently the secretary general of small medium industry association of Malaysia, use to represent association for government dialogue to give suggestion and get a change to participate on formulation of government industry and economic policy.

I am also a managing director of kleenso resources sdn. bhd., a marketing and distribution house of household detergent, had created a house brand "Kleenso", can visit my web www.kleenso.com.my , beside that i also a national distributor of a indonesia leading brand battery "ABC", distributor of bio-degradable garbage bag, industrial detergent, car care product.

I also managed to pack my formula of detergent for multi national company asia leading brand product, from Australia, United kingdom and Japan. Also a contract manufacturer for many brand for malaysia company especially the multi level marketing company

0 评论: